Wednesday, October 13, 2010


We have a blog! Our mom let us have one! Yes our mom. We are 4 kids ages 12, 10, 8, and 5. In each post there will be four sections  Daisy, Henry, Jackie, and Chester, those are our names.

Henry:
Hello my name is Henry I am 10 years old and I like Dr.Who and cars, especially Mini Coopers. In my section of each post I will tell a story about my day(s), then do a "quote of the day". First a story. This past week we went to the Black Forest. When we got to our hotel room we were so exited because we got 6 beds, that meant no one had to share! The sad thing was that the beds took up the entire room! All the room was just 6 beds, a TV, a bathroom, and some closets! To "get into bed" all we had to do was walk in and we were in bed.


All that's left for me to do is "Quote of the day"! Each time I post I will take a quote from somebody and list it at the bottom like this...
                 "I'm the Doctor and I'm worse than anyone's aunt"
                                                        The Doctor
 Daisy:
Yep, its me. I am here just to pop in and say hi and welcome you to our blog. I will probably just use this blog as a listening ear who will actually care about the latest radio show or what Queen Victoria was doing at the time (check this out. Really.) I also may talk about my campaign for student council president with Katie. (Vote for us! I'm quoting Peanuts in my speech!") also I may just talk about random stuff. Like I Love Lucy. I mean, who else will acknowledge the all-important question: Hollywood or Europe? I may also talk about really nerdy stuff like Alcott vs. Austen: which one mastered the heroine? or Quirky Classics (ya know, like Pride and Prejudice and Zombies): way to get Twihards to read Austen or cruel parody of a classic novel. In other words, I will talk about things I like but my friends don't care about.


Jackie:
             Hi, this is Daisy again, my sister has a lot to say but unfortunately she can only type R, F, J, and U. So here is her post: juff fu ruff uff rujj jfururjfjfurjfujrjfurjfurjufjrurjujrujfu jfu jrufjurfurjfurjfujrjfjfjfjjfjffjrurullrurururullfjlfjfjjffjjfrujuffrurulrurrduljururrruuuuuuuuuuurjfurjjfuruuurujfurjkjrurjjfjuurjjfujujfjjjjuujujrujrjuujjujjfjurujjuurfjjjjjfffruuruuj furr uff jurr jufr


Chester:
               Hi i'm Chester i'm 5 years old. I am in a German kindergarten and I can speak German. I like candy. When I grow up i'm going to be a cook. I like taking baths and showers. I like watching builders tear down houses. Now you know everything about me.

3 comments:

  1. This is so awesome!! I am so excited to follow this and know what my crazy cousins are up to!! I love you guys and am so proud of you!! Love-cousin elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! This is Harrison and Henry. Dear Chester, How about we say I miss you so much. That's it, ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Henry--Looks like fun in the Black Forest! Hurray for your own bed.
    Daisy, good luck in the campaign--is this the start of a political career?
    Jackie, what about your soccer? How's that going?
    Chetty--don't start tearing down any houses on your own!
    Looking forward to keeping up with your blog!
    Aunt Peggy

    ReplyDelete